There are many different forms of Workplace Disputes, you may have a problem with Unfair Dismissal, Workplace Discrimination, Redundancy, Unfair Termination or Unlawful DIsmissal.
When do you need Specialist assistance?
- If you are Terminated and you feel this Unfair or Unlawful
- If you are made Redundant
- If you feel you are being Discriminated against in the Workplace
- If you need an Accredited Workplace Lawyer to draw up an Employment Contract
- If you feel your Dismissal from the Workplace was either Unlawful or Unfair
We know the law and we know what to do if you need help.
Established in the 1850's, Nevett Ford is one Victoria's leading law firms practicing
in Workplace Law.
Philip Brewin is the leader of our team of Workplace Lawyers and is an Accredited
Specialist by the law Institute of Victoria
We offer a full range of Workplace Relations and Employment Law services.
We understand the complexity of the issues that employees and employers often face.
What is ‘constructive dismissal’ and when will it apply? For a ‘constructive dismissal’ to apply there must actually be a ‘dismissal.’ A person has been ‘dismissed’ if their...
Facts: Employment Services Australia (“ESA”) appealed a 2009 Federal Court decision that found a previous employee, Ms Poniatowska, was the victim of sexual harassment and discrimination. The appeal was dismissed...